HealthAs a student, there are certain aspects of health that I find most important. Physical health is key to ensure a healthy life that guarantees me to go about my everyday school activities without unduly getting fatigued. I support my physical health through a combination of good dieting and exercise habits and having enough sleep. Good physical health helps to psychologically improve my self-esteem, determination, and self-control. Intellectual health is another very important health aspect. It allows my mind to be receptive of new concepts and ideas. I support my intellectual health by engaging in reading activities of relevant materials like journals, novels, and even newspapers. Social wellness is another aspect of health that I consider important. It allows me to create and maintain relationships with those in my community or society. As a student relating to individuals in my society is very important as it is from them that I learn or get help in my learning process. I support it by avoiding conflict with other members of the community and by contributing to the common welfare of the society.
2. I conducted the interview with my uncle who is a football coach for a college team. I conducted the interview over the telephone.
3. Physical and occupational health stood out as the aspects most encompassing his responses. His physical wellness is important for him to discharge his duties as a coach effectively. Occupational health also stood out because his work takes up most of his time hence the need to derive enrichment and personal satisfaction through his work.
Wait! Health paper is just an example!
4. Discipline. He maintains and follows a daily diet and physical exercise program to support his physical wellbeing. It comprises of healthy eating habits and engaging in cardiovascular activities to build endurance and flexibility.
5. He strictly observes a diet and exercise work out the regime that takes up a considerable amount of time (about 3-4 hours daily) compared to the time I spend on physical activities (about 1 hour daily) which is not strictly observed. He is keen to maintain his occupational wellness that is an integral part of his work and his life. This is however not a key aspect of my life currently as I do not hold a job.
6. In ten years’ time, I plan to have a career and a family. My responsibilities will have increased. Physical health would be important to enable me to discharge my duties well while occupational health would help me to achieve job satisfaction and emotional wellness that will allow me to be in control of my thoughts and feelings. To achieve wellness in the various dimensions of my health in future, I currently educate myself on different knowledge fields to improve my intellectual capacity. I actively take part in physical activities and exercises to enhance my physical wellness. I avoid any destructive behavior like drug abuse to protect my physical health. I actively contribute positively to my community, for example, volunteering in charity works which is important for my social health.
Subscribe and get the full version of the document nameUse our writing tools and essay examples to get your paper started AND finished.