Free Essay SamplesAbout UsContact Us Order Now

The New Advances In Artificial Intelligence

0 / 5. 0

Words: 1507

Pages: 5


The new advances in artificial intelligence


This research presents the creation of new environments that will help us understand new strategies and how technology goes to pace with artificial intelligence. This is one of the primary facts in beneficial for young people, the methods that attach this development in technology, develop massively. The objective of this research is to recognize the strategies that are developed in these new models in AI. The results obtained are conducive because the method applied facilitated the understanding of content and the perception of young people was positive regarding the technological advances of AI;They also point out that to achieve targe.


Artificial intelligence began with research results in cognitive psychology and mathematical logic, also reference to the progress in the construction of algorithms;AI is a combination of the science of a computer, philosophy and physiology, either in the most general and broad, it also emphasizes the different fields (robotics, expert systems). Which this leads us to the machines have a mechanism for "thinking".

The works that have been studied from a point of view include a variety of processes such as: Games, Language Translation, Failure Understanding, Robotics, Supplies of Expert Advisory Inviting. The fundamental works were the development of mathematical algorithms by Warren McCullock and Walter Pitts, in 1943. In 1949 Donald Hebb developed an learning algorithm for neural networks.

Wait! The New Advances In Artificial Intelligence paper is just an example!

Atonic advances in technology in the world exist since machines are able to think, learn and create. In the greatest future these will be problems that will not be able to handle and this will generate truthfulness with the ability of the human mind .(Herbert Simon, 1957, PG18).

First a computer is based on input, output, memoir, arithmetic units systems, as well as control and a program to continue with a corresponding sequence;With this "simple" machine.


For the study of artificial intelligence, strategies are used more frequently, theories were used based on branches, theories that contributes to improving criteria in the advances in the evolution of technology. Theories are considered one of the methodologies that provide us with clear and precise decisions.

Studies carried out showed us that when evaluating and having precise results they will help us find solutions such as:

  1. Give good solutions to problems, so they find concrete difficulties.
  2. Define the contrasts of the methods used for this research work. 

To meet these aspects, it should be mentioned that there are different approaches, methods and solutions that must be taken into account as:

  1. The multiatrymen
  2. Select a certain population to do concrete surveys
  3. Select a group of respondents (female or male)

For the results, precise approaches were used, a certain population of young people from the National University of Cañete were evaluated, for which a survey was used to 30 young people from this institution. The tools are based on a list of questions, so that they contribute a research, reliable and hypothetical approach.

For the study of artificial intelligence, it is to publicize the advances of technology, also to know the new processes and evolutions of it, where the respondent has an important role in knowing if they have any knowledge of the given research.


According to Saavedra (2016), the advances of artificial intelligence generate changes that will become the basis between technology, robotics and computational over time. However, these advances in technology will advance over time and will be related to humanity

The AI are mostly one of the processes that occur today, and in turn you are developing evolutionary processes that will help us transform new developments for humanity supporting us in various aspects such as:

Medicine, education, labor work, technological inventions, developments in robotics, among others.


The advances of these new developments in AI make them help us in the abilities, whether physical, psychological and sociological, they also help us find advantages such as:

Knowledge can be incorporated through priorities in their technological distribution especially in our world to find relationships in the human being and the machine (robots)

Likewise, these have disadvantages that are mostly frequent in our globalized world between logical-human reasoning and probabilistic methods. Disadvantages that in practice have been with difficulties or inconvenience, the use of these media towards people as young people have a sociological, psychological, mental, creative, modern impact.

The objective of this research is to recognize the strategies that are developed in these new models in AI. The results shown influence a level of commitment of young people with the knowledge they had about AI.

Results of respondents

By young people, as well as the methods that were used. For example, it is observed that young people have certain knowledge about these problems, as well as the different items that still do not know. However, pointing out that artificial intelligence is evolving;Much of the young surveyed have reached an unknown value by not knowing that technology is developing according to the steps we give it.

Faced with the question: according to the most recent discoveries, do you think the artificial brain can overcome the human being?, where it is requested to place a scale (never, sometimes, almost always, always), 57% of young people always responded. This figure confirms that many of the young people believe that AI will overcome man. Faced with the question: Do you think it is possible to give new uses of technology today? 47% of young people evaluate negatively, and 13% positively.

Seeing the results in the face of the question: Does it remain aware of technological advances today?, Where 17% of young people took into account that advances should not be given today, 33% only think there is a probability of using these new technological items, 50% only think that when seeing a problem, these would be implementedNew technological things and 0% of young people gave an arrogant response by not wanting any technology in humanity.


The problem today is evident since it differs in another time. If in the sixties, seventy and eighty they were marked by an amount of facts that at that time generated repercussions.

According to Gisbert and Esteve (2016) the youth of the new generations are attributed as “digital natives”, those privileged who carry technology in changes, likewise, to give new platforms new advances, new digital languages, since the eraDigital is cataloged as: early (those that are favorable), late (implementation of technology to companies).

AI in the future promises to develop new favorable things for people in education;But it is very likely that this learning will be related to computers that are a replacement for human education. The advance that develops in technology are key to giving solutions to all the problems that these are related.

The results and opinion according to Stephen Hawking (2012):

Artificial intelligence when they completely develop these would have to generate problems with humanity. They will work with humanity, the possibility of not overcoming them. (p.1)

The human being, although it can be communicated through his native language, this implies that the machine would have that need to interpret meekness that the person gives him. Following an investigation with detailed methods we can say that over time these new advances that are currently becoming a problem for ourselves since technology will not always be reliable.


  • Neighborhood, j. (2018). Aspects of human endowment. Observations from the anthropology of education. Recovered from: https: // = 1 & isalowed = y        
  • Caride, j. (2016). Social pedagogy in the dialogue of universities with popular education and social education. Inter-American Journal of Adult Education, 38 (1), 85-106. Recovered from: http: //        
  • Corvalán, j. (2017). Artificial Intelligence and Human Rights (Part I). QUANTIC DPI DAILY, CONSTITUTIONAL DIARY AND HUMAN RIGHTS, Autonomous City
  • Alberto Garcia Serrano. (2015). Artificial intelligence, practices and applications. Madrid: RC Books.
  • Javier Salas. (2019). The fear of artificial intelligence. 11/16/2019, from El Pais Website: https: //
  • Corvalán, j. (2018). Efficient states. Public sector productivity under magnifying glass. Integration and Commerce, 44, 256-264. Recovered from: https: // = 6551948
  • Yolvi Ocaña Fernandez, Luis Alex Valenzuela Fernandez, Lusmila Lourdes Garro. (2019). Artificial intelligence and its implications in higher education. Artificial Intelligence Psychology Magazine, http: // magazines.USIL.Edu.PE/Index.PHP/PyR/ARTICLE/VIEW/274.
  • López de Mántaras. (2019, April 04). Present, past and future of artificial intelligence. Association of Computer Technicians, 1, P.5-101.
  • What is intelligence? – The gifted world. (2019). Retrieved 16 November 2019, from https: // www.The one of the

Get quality help now

Top Writer

Eren Reed

5.0 (258 reviews)

Recent reviews about this Writer

StudyZoomer was the first editing service I’ve ever tried, and I don’t think that I’ll look for other ones. They know their job for sure.

View profile

Related Essays

Play Therapy

Pages: 1

(275 words)

butterfly’s life cycle

Pages: 1

(275 words)

Biology Outline

Pages: 1

(275 words)


Pages: 1

(550 words)

Race and Ethnicity Disparities

Pages: 1

(275 words)