Free Essay SamplesAbout UsContact Us Order Now

Free Community Essay Examples and Topics for Students

Name Instructor Course Date How Single Parenting Affects Children Single parenting or single parenthood describes a situation where a parent is responsible for the bringing up of a...

The Functionalism Perspective Name Institution Date The perspective I agree with and why I agree with the functionalism perspective as it involves societal development and the main...

Developing Alliances in Social Work Student’s Name Institutional Affiliation Developing Alliances in Social Work For this paper, I visited the Human Rights Watch (HRW) website. H...

Online Resources Assignment Student’s Name Institutional Affiliation Overall Purpose of the Site The International Federation of Social Workers website is an informative platform...

Exploring the Community: Bensonhurst, Brooklyn Student’s Name Date Exploring the Community: Bensonhurst, Brooklyn Bensonhurst is a city located in Brooklyn, New York. It derives ...

Words: 275

Pages: 1

Read more

Name Instructor Course Date Epidemiology Scenario Analysis and Response The most likely kind of food that is causing the illness is ready-to-eat-food related or found in restaurant...

The Use of Slang Name Institution Affiliation Abstract Slang is the use of certain words or phrases that aren’t considered as standard written English. They used informally often...

Supporting Materials for Speeches Student’s Name: Institution: Supporting Materials for speeches The speech titled “Women’s Rights are Human Rights” was presented by Hillar...

Communication Student’s Name Institutional Affiliation Date Written Assignment In an audience that contains undergraduate students aged between 18 and 23 years in my school, I wo...

Mt. Colah Stabbing Student’s Name Institutional Affiliation ` A mid-pregnant woman is hospitalized after being attacked by a 14-year-old in her home. The woman was stabbed in the...

Name: Instructor's Name: Course: Date: History of Morphine and How to Deal with Opioid Epidemic Morphine is an alkaloid obtained from opium, a poppy plant derivative. It treats chr...

Student’s Name Instructor’s Name Course Date A career as a Pharmacist In general, pharmacists deal with drugs or medication. They often know a lot about medicine and can usuall...

Public Policy Name Institution Public Policy Public policy is a policy that a government applies in a society when it intends to bring any change in the community or regulate......

Name Instructor Course Date Paradigm and Treatment Methods The biopsychosocial paradigm is the most suitable model that examines the nature of Brandon’s mental illness. This para...

Religion and Government Name Institution Date Religion and Government Abstract This paper demonstrates a timeline with five historical events that occurred in years pre-2000 and fi...

Student’s Name Professor’s Name Course Name Date Discourse Community Question # 1 Being in different discourse communities has always been my interest in life. It is based on t...

Name Professor Course Date Journal Writing Discourse communities or groups seek to communicate about various specific fields, issues, and topics (Nordquist 1). I happen to belong t...

Minority Population and Healthcare Disparity Problem Name Institution Abstract The paper focuses on a minority population in the United States that exhibits health disparity proble...

Name Question Two Date How does Wojtyla define “nature”? As scholars have observed, Wojtyla states that “personhood is derived from nature, meaning, it is a primary character...

Alignment of Research Components Name Institution Alignment of Research Components The criteria that that can be used to assess the arrangement of various components of research wo...

Student’s Name: Instructor’s Name: Course: Date: France’s correctional systems A correctional facility is a state-controlled entity in which convicts are confined with limite...

Name Instructor ENG 102 April 20th, 2018 Causes and Effects of Social Media As the years have passed, many things have advanced in our world, including technology. Some can say......

IS ST. OLAF COLLEGE A SUSTAINABLE CAMPUS? Name Course Date Is St. Olaf College a Sustainable Campus? Sustainability is a broad discipline that encompasses the development of viable...

CASE STUDY SUMMARY Name Institution Instructor Date The case study involves Ellen Zane who was appointed to be the CEO of Tufts-New England Medical Centre (Tufts-NEMC) (Zane, 2006)...

Name of Student Name of Instructor Course Code Date of Submission Foundations of Islam A Report on My Experience During My Time Traveling Being a time traveler is one thing......

Nursing Research Student name Institution Affiliation Nursing Research Nursing research is a research that gives proofs and evidence that gives support to practices that are used b...

Name Institution Course Date Location tracking through Snapchat Location tracking through Snapchat is used with the assistance of Snap map. Snap map assists Snapchat users in the s...

Hypertension in African American Name Institution Hypertension is one of the health problems that commonly and progressively affect the African Americans whose mortality rate is si...

Student’s Name Tutor’s Name Course Date Situation Assessment and Analysis Strengths Weaknesses • Stable cash flow. • Stable dealer community. • High-level consumer satisf...

Counselling Youths and Adolescents Name Institution Counselling Youths and Adolescents In the present world, children and adolescents should have access to a full array of mental h...

Cultural Beings Student’s name University Cultural underpinnings emerge from powerful inborn or societal features. Innate characteristics relate to race, ethnicity, and gender, w...

Student’s Name Tutor’s Name Course Date Human Resource Questions. Discussion 1 The results from the survey show that the sales agents were not satisfied with the team working. ...

Student’s Name Tutor’s Name Subject Date Conservative Resurgence. The conservative resurgence of the 1970s took shape after Roe vs. Wade legalized abortion and made it a human ...

Student’s Name Professor’s Name Subject Date Child Depreciation After watching all the required videos, I would like to talk about the issue of child depreciation. Children are...

Cultural Competence Name Institution Cultural Competence According to Purnell (2012), the process of acquiring cultural competency begins with developing self-awareness of one’s ...

Name Professor Course Date The Post War Era The postwar period was characterized by the return of the war veterans who settled and started their own families. The family life......

Student’s Name Professor’s Name Course Date Classism Discrimination based on social class otherwise referred to as classism is rampant in many societies of the world and Americ...

Critical Review of Zastrow & Kirst-Ashman Age Theory Student University Critical Review of Zastrow & Kirst-Ashman Age Theory Zastrow & Kirst-Ashman (2006) categorize yo...

Dear Parent/Guardian, Receive greetings from me and the entire school fraternity. This letter has been sent to inform you of some important updates on our incorporation of learning...

Name: Course: Professor: Institution: Scholarship application It has always been my passion to become a nurse. I started having an interest in the profession through my mother’s ...

(275 words)

(275 words)

(275 words)

(550 words)

(275 words)

(275 words)